Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 February 2010

New Cards

Hi everyone,
me again, just to show I've not been idle during the last couple of days or should I say weeks. This card has been made for a friend of mine whose friends have just adopted a lovely baby boy, he has his baptism on the last sunday of this month. It was quite a long process at first I didnt quite understand what she wanted but we manged in the end to sort out the problem. And now I can say she is over the moon about this card. I have also made one for her daughter, but this card I think was the worst especially the edges, O where they difficult. Well hope you like them.
Kath

1 comment:

  1. Oh I think Joanna Sheens cds do create stunning cards, and this image is so gorgeous, Ive used it myself. I do hope the Baptism goes well and that the weather warms up for it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete