Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 February 2010

andy,s birthday card

Well I nearly forgot to add in the card I made for my son Andrew, he was 43 today and doing very well on it I may add. This card is one I down loaded from another of my cd, but once again I cant for the life of me remember. It was very easy to make now I come to think of it, except for the little plane thats on the top of the card, the RAF where having a fund raising drive at our local super market so I made a donation and was given this, so I put it on his card thinking how lucky I was to have been there that day. Its made of scolloped edge sliver card and the insert is green to match the planes. They are spitfires. So thats my work done for a little while, well until I get a cd that I order last sunday dogs who fall asleep and then I will have to make one for my boss who is a dog lover, which I am really, but then I like cats too. See how soon confusion set in when you reach that age??? ha ha ha. load of good wishes to all who have entered in the competions hope to hear from you soon. Kath x x x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kath, wow your son is going to love that card, its definitely a suitable image for a man who loves planes. I know my grandson would. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete