Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 March 2010

Very New Great Grandson

Hi Everyone, Kath here. well over this weekend my granddaughter present me with a great grandson, no: 4 I might add, so I've made this card for them. The card is some I bought from my daughter-in-law who runs a craft shop on the web, the backing paper I got from paper craft cd, and the medallion i bought from the shop in my church, its of a guardian angel, and it has a prayer on the back for them all. it took me all of 4 hours to complete, hard work yes but well worth it. The baby's name is Liam John and he weight in at 9lbs 4oz. I am looking forward to seeing him now. I also put some silver peel offs that I bought weeks ago and they look like swirls. Well I guess thats all for now, hope you like it.
Love Kath x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kath on becoming a Great Grandma, Ive been dreading my grandson will start producing hes 30 this month.
    I love your card its so gorgeous and such a lovely keepsake with the medallion. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete