Powered By Blogger

Thursday 25 March 2010

Card for my friend

Hi everyone, sorry to have been away so long. Well here is a card I made recently for a friend who had to visit hospital, only for a day but it upset her a lot. This is the Popcorn the Bear cd, its a twister and the backing paper and insert where from the same cd. It was quite easy to make, the outline around the edge of the card is done with yellow stickles, which I though wouldn't be very good but how wrong I was, it worked out beautifully, and what was even better it made her smile.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kath, two fabulous card, love the design, its different but beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath, I just wanted to let you know that Ive left you a little something on my blog, I do so hope you will accept it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete