Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 April 2010

Sorry for the delay

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay in sending my cards but Ive been poorly with a really bad chest infection and the medication the doctor gave me just knocked me of my feet. But I'm a lot better now, I have made this card and it is my very first attempt at doing a card like this.Got the images of a new cd by Robert Adams and friends. Really did'nt expect it to turn out quite so good. The card stock is some that I bought ages ago and I just fill in the colour where I thought it need to be brought out, with my metallic pens. I have done others but I am finding it hard to get them to go to my pictures and the moment, but when I do I will post them.
Hope you like this one, please comment.
Love Kath xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kath, sorry to hear youve been so ill, but relieved to hear that you are now on the mend. Fabulous card, not seen this cd, but it does a wonderful job of creating depth. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all relieved your getting better. This card is great and very inventive.

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete